Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Spring/Summer Catalog & Idea book is HERE!



Well I'm back and the New Spring/Summer Catalog & Idea book is here!!

Trust me when I say you are going to LOVE it! It just gets better and better! Not only are there new stamp sets but there are to die for new accessories!! (Ok, little extreme there but it is FAB!) Whoo Hoo!


To tell you a few, there are new Rub ons, ribbons, beads, colored glitter is back and better than ever, (are you excited yet!!) stick cut letters, new punches (I LUV PUNCHES!), Flower Fusion(felt flowers!), New Simply Scrappin Kits, All new Designer double sided paper & so much more. You will have to see for yourself! As always 2 ways to get your catalog: purchase one or get one FREE by hosting a STampin Up! Party! Now is the best time to becuase Sale-A-Bration is coming Feb 1st - March 17th! FREE STamps for all!! You can peak at the new catalog with the link over to the left of the page too! Never as good though as having one to have in your hands to look at though!

Watch for information on my ever popular Retired Stamp sale and New Catalog open house information in my next post! Fun things for the New Year!

No comments: