Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

How do you do it?


LOL! I get asked this question all the time! For me it is take your child to work with you everytime I stamp to get ready for an event or for personal! LOL Truly! Even
though Taylor and I had a blast covering Shelby in Ribbon for these pictures, this truly how I work. Taylor is sitting accross from me making something (usually a mess :) and Shelby is sitting next to me in her Bumbo seat (thank the Lord for the sweet sole who invented that thing!) happily chewing on anything with in her chubby littles arms reach! But we are all together a haveing fun! (Julian is around too, jumping off furniture or soemthing) Sound like a circus right! Sometimes it is! I do it becuase it is fun, I love to create & share with all of you, I love all the people I meet along the way and the places I go (I could go on and on....)! Also, I learned not to sweat the small suff (like the dishes, laudry, ect! LOL) They will be there when I am done with my scrapbook page or card! Til next time, enjoy my sweet Shelby Baby who is now 6 1/2 months old!

No comments: