Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Year Around Fun + Chunky Glitter= Yummy!

Ok I have to admit when I seen Chunky Glitter in the catalog I did not think I would like it but I ordered at anyway. Let me tell you even though Chunky anything doesn't sound good for anything, but it is beautiful!!! I ordered the Chunky Sprinkles from the Occasions Mini catalog, that comes in Celery, Crystal Iris (iridescent White), Light blue & Light Pink. It is so beautiful, I used it on the card below that we did at the previous GNO Card Class. I covered the stamped cake from Year after Year (my fav all occasion set) in crystal effects and sprinkled the Crystal Iris from the Chunky Sprinkles in the crystal effects. If you don't know what crystal effects is, you need some! LOL It is a thick clear glaze that you can put over stamped images to make them "pop" or you can sprinkle glitter in it. It take a few min to dry but it is well worth the wait! Plus it is acid free so you can use it in your scrapbooks!



Stampin Supplies:
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa,Whisper White Berry Bliss Designer Paper
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink Stampin Write marker
Accessories 1 3/8 in circle punch, pink grossgrain ribbon, crystal effects, Chunky Sprinkles
Stamp Sets: Year after Year, Warm words

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle and the circles as a border is simply fabulous...love it!