Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big Shot Love You Much Treats!

Ok I already told you how much I LOVE my Big Shot...So imagine how much fun I had making these treats! You can too! These are the treats from the Love You Much Bundle Class that you can make on January 31st!! I wanted to share better pictures of them though and give you some ideas if you already have the Big Shot...


These little FAB pouches were soooooo fun & easy and will be the treats my kids and I will make for thier class Valentines. They already voted on these because they get to use the Big Shot. They love that thing too! They are always begging to cut something with it! You can get 6 of these cuties out of a 12x12 sheet of paper. Cut your Candy Lane Designer paper 6x4. Fold up a bit (I just eyeballed it) then put it on the Big Shot Top Note Die (an exclusive SU one) and ran it through! Then I wrapped some ribbon around and added a stamped image. These are great becuase they will hold a variety of different candies


These are the super cute Treat bags. The Top Note Die makes a perfect topper for the small cello bags. Just run though your cardstock through the Big Shot and then fold the cut paper in half and you have an instant topper. I ran some Candy Lane Designer paper though the Big Shot and cut it in half and adhered to the front...

These little Gems are also a 6x4 piece Designer paper. You can put a snack sized Kit Kat or Hersey's bar inside then wrap your paper around and adhere. Use your crimper for finished edges and add a tag. Super easy.....
I am usually a "Simple" Stamper and but I designed these treats even more simple than usual so kids can do them. Not a lot of coloring, just stamping, punches and LOTS & LOTS of my favorite GLITTER: Dazzling Diamonds!!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

All of these treat ideas are terrific! And letting the kids in on the fun is even better.

beth b said...

thanks for these great ideas. The top note die is one of my favorites. I will for sure try these.