Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Kids Class was a blast and Kits Left

Well the Spring Break Kids class was a blast! I had 10 kids come and we had so much fun! I love to stamp and create with kids! Below are all the projects they made. The projects were the same but they had some choice for colors and designer paper.
***********I have 5 kits left from this class that I am offering as a Class to Go...see the end for the details on how to get one for your child to do at home!


Here are some close ups of the projects the kids made. They all were a little different colors except the cards. The boys did the ninja turtle card and all the projects in boy colors! I didn't get pics of their projects before they left though!


Kits to Go!
I have 5 kits left ready to send out... Cost is $15 which includes packaging/shipping to you and shipping can be combined if purchasing more than one kit. Local pick up is available. Each project will be packaged in their own container/bag and will include step by step instructions to put projects together. Kit colors will vary and all are super cute but I will take requests on color schemes that I have. **I am also offering the mini album with butterfly and book mark as a seperate kit for $5 which includes shipping to you. These are all ready to go and will ship out the next day from when you order them. E-mail me at dhelt1@juno.com to request a kit. I accept pay-pal or a credit/debit card over the phone.

Here are some pictures I snapped of the day! Thanks for coming, I had a blast!

No comments: