Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Autumn Days and Fun Weekend~

I had such a fun weekend!! Started out Friday night stamping and laughing the night away with my awesome friend Melissa! She came over to keep me company while I stamped my samples for the next days demonstration on the baby wipe techinique and I even talked her in to doing some swap cards for me! Thanks a bunch Melissa, we had a great time! On to Saturday...woke up early and hurried over to our demonstrator get together where we learned 10 new techinques and got to try them all! I presented the baby wipe techinique and the others were oh so much fun to do! Plus, I got to catch up and have a good time with my Stampin Up! Family of demos! Nothing bettter than, learning new techniques, getting new ideas, chatting with friends and STAMPING all at the same time! I have some samples for you from that day...first up are two of my baby wipe technique samples from Saturday.......

The stamp set is Autumn Days and it is new in the Idea Book and Catalog. I used Chocolate Chip and a new incolor, dusty durango ink & paper. I also used some of the fabulous dusty durango polka dotted ribbon! I just can't get enough of that stuff!!! Don't forget I am offering samplers of this over in my store...click here for info!
Next up is a sample from my fellow demonstrator and a member of my downline, Sandi Dailey. She made this beautiful sample as part of her presentation on the dry debossing technique. Very cool and easy technique..I would have never guessed! Check out her blog at http://anotherchancetostamp.blogspot.com for more of her beautiful work! She is amazing! I just loved this card!

Stay tuned I will share more of my baby wipe technique later this week along with a tutorial on it!

No comments: