Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scrapbooking & Stampin Club projects for January!

Well here I am...sorry for the delay. I had some Internet problems! Some of my favorite stampers came over on Sunday & Monday for our monthly "club"meeting. These are a few of the projects we made. Before you go any further I should explain how I do my Scrapbook pages for my clubs. I design them not knowing what pictures I or my club members might put on these pages, I try to keep the pages as wide open as possible, so that we can put as many pictures as we possibly can on each page. If you don't have a bunch of photos for the page, no worries either use a large size photo and jornaling or mementos of an event!

These pages use the FREE set called Happy Moments from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! I love these presents, they have 2 of my favorites, polka-dots & stripes! I used the color combination of So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Ch. Chip, Old Olive & Rose Red. I am not very good at color combinations so I often take a look in the section of the Idea Book & Catalog. Every Designer Paper now list the colors in the pack, so I know that if Stampin Up! Says they look good together I am good!! LOL This color combo came from the Sweet Pea Designer paper in the new Occasions Mini Catalog!

These pages use the new Sending Love Specialty Designer paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog along with the new Epoxy Brads! OHHHH...I am in love with both! When use this paper you do not need much else because it is sooo beautiful. It has glittery designs on on side of All the papers in the pack. i can not tell you enough good things about it. I think over 1/2 the ladies from the scrapbooking club ordered, and I know one ordered 2 packs! I used the 1 3/4 in, 1 3/8 in & 1 in circle punches to create the paper rosette. We then used a new Real Red Epoxy Brad in the center. These Rosette are beautiful and so easy to make. Perfect thing to use your scraps for!


The 6x6 pages featured here are what the girls made from the Mom & Me Scrapbooking Club I have. They used the cute little monkey from the new Ocassions Mini set called Fox & Friends along with the full heart punch and scalloped square punches.

No comments: