Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Be sure to Subcribe for Updates!~

I will be posting new samples and info on my blog and I won't aways send you an email to let you know I have done so. Be sure to subscribe to my blog by entering your email to the right. You will get an email notification to let you know when it has been updated! Be sure to leave a comment or 2 to let me know you stopped by and what you think!
** I will draw once or twice a month for a free gift from me just for leaving a comment on one of my posts! I love to hear your feedback! Let me know what you think and what you want to see!
**I will also draw once a month for all new subscribers to my blog.
(Must be a current customer or on my e-news list to qualify for gifts!)

No comments: