Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Palette O' Prints- Sneek Peak!

I am sooo excited about this sneak peak offered this month of the new catalog!! It is called Palette O' Prints & it is a beautful pad of 48 sheets of awesome double sided designer paper!!! During the month of May, you can get a sampler pad of 48 6" x 6" double-sided sheets of our new Prints Designer Series paper-before they are available from the new catalog! That's 12 exclusive patterns, four exclusive colors, and endless project possibilities! This paper is great for card makers or die hard scrapbookers!! This is great also becuase in the upcomming catalog you will only be able to buy one color per pack. So one color with 6 designs, not all 4 colors in one pack!

There are 2 ways to get it this month only! You can buy the pad for just $9.95 with $35 minimum purchase, or you can earn the pad for free when you host a $400 party during the month of May! Watch for details on a scrapbook class featuring this! Below are some things I have made with my Palette O' Prints! It was so easy to make the scrapbook pages, I did not even have to think, all the colors go together! The frame was fun too, something I made for my daughter Taylor of some highlights of her last yr! You can click on the pics to see bigger pictures too! You can learn more about the Palette O'Prints or see color/pattern swatches by clicking the link to the left of the page! Let me know what you think about this beautiful new paper!




No comments: