Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Set Samples!


As promised here are some sample for you with new catalog sets! I love all the new sets and accessories! Esp the new ribbon which just arrived on Friday, can't wait to play with it! These are 3 of the samples we did at the New catalog open house earilier in the month.
*1st card uses new colors too! The base is one of the new in colors Bayou Blue and use a new all occasion set Year After Year(pg 57 new catalog) We also used the faux stiching techinque on this card.
*2nd card uses the new in color Purely Pomegranate and a new level 2 Hostess only stamp set called In the Spotlight (pg 20). This is an awesome set, you can use the new scalloped punch (pg 183) to punch it out. This punch is a must have in my opinion! It works well on it's own or there are a ton of stamp sets it will punch images out like the one from In The Spotlight. LOVE IT!!
*3rd card uses a new level 3 Hostess Only stamp set/wheel combo. Yep, that is right, there are wheels in the Hostess choices now! The set and Wheel can be found on Pg 24 and is called All about Occasions Bundle, you rec a set of 4 stamps and 2 jumbo wheels(called All about Birthdays and All about Gratitude) Really awesoem for scrapbooking and cards!
*** I hope to be sharing more with you and get some classes & camps scheduled soon. I am waiting to see when the baby is going to come before I do so. I am scheduling workshops for September, I will be ready to share lots of Halloweeen, Fall & Christmas Ideas with you! I just got the new "Batty for You" stamp set on Friday and I can't wait to play with it! I love Halloween!!

Until next time! Be sure to subscribe for updates and leave some comments to let me know what you think of the new catalog and samples! Don't miss out on this months drawing, all you have to do is subscribe to the left or leave a comment!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Lovely samples, that In the Spotlight set is fantastic.