Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Retired Stamp SALE/New Catalog Open House!




Retired Stamp SALE/New Catalog Open House!

The New Catalog is Here & Your Invited!!

Just like last year I will be having my Retired Stamp SALE/New Catalog Open House! Come see the new catalog, make 3 projects will all new stamp sets & accessories and shop from the retired stamp sets and accessories I have! Same as last year, they are Buy any retired stamp set/ accessory, AND GET equal dollars for FREE out of the New Stampin’ Up! 2007 Catalog!!! Choose from hundreds of stamp sets and accessories!! This is the BEST deal for YOU!! Basically, it’s buy one, get one for FREE! The sets you are choosing from will be exclusive, retired sets, most of them will be mounted, and ready for you to use!! Then, your free dollars will be used from the brand new fall/winter collection!! Tons of new stamp sets, ribbons, and MORE!!


When: Friday, July 13th and Saturday, July 14th
July 13th 7pm-9pm
July 14th 10am-12:00pm
Cost: $5 Inludes THREE make n takes using all new stamp sets, colors and accessories!
MY HOUSE! 3637 Putnam Rd, Laingsburg, MI 48848
Please RSVP by July 10th: dhelt1@juno.com

ALL INVITED! Bring a new guest, and get to pick a NEW 2007 IN COLOR stamp pad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a nice time at the new catolog open house. I am enjoying your old-my new stamp sets I purchased!
Sarah