Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Christmas Tag Class!!


Yahoo! Another fun Christmas class! I LOVE Christmas!!I have had a few requests for a Tag class and they have been so much fun in the past I am doing another! You will come, make 30 tags using a variety of punches and the awesome Punch Pals set (pg.43) in the Fall -Winter Collection, also using the Tags on Board set(pg.8) in the Holiday mini collection.

This class will include a package of the bold bright brads, a pack of Stampin' Dimensionals, 5 yds. of the silver cording from the Holiday Mini, and 5 mini gift cards w/envelopes. Cardstock cut and ready for you to stamp 30 tags for only $20 What a Great deal, I do all the work and you do all the fun stamping!

Thursday Nov. 29 at Victor Township Hall
From 6- 9PM
You will need to pre-register and pre-pay by Monday, Nov. 19
Bring your own adhesive and scissors & a friend!
****Bring a friend who has never been to an event and you and your friend pick from my goodie basket that night!

Happy Stampin & Scrappin'
Darcie

No comments: