Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

MIA

Yes,I have been MIA! Hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving and is enjoying the rest of their weekend. I have been so busy with all of your parties and the Holiday Gift Giving Extravagaza to even think about blogging! They have been so fun and the Holiday Gift Giving Extravagaza was a blast! We will deffanlty be doing that again! I will be posting some samples this weekend along with a new special from Stampin Up and my upcomming classes too! A couple more gift type classes and a Mom & Me Tag Class! Stay Tuned!

No comments: