Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Friday, April 25, 2008

See what you missed??? LOL

Here is the pages we did at the GNO Scrapbooking Class a week ago Sunday I have had internet problems so it has taken me awhile! If your on my mailing list you were invited to this event! Mark you calender for the next GNO Scrapbooking Class on May 18th!
These pages were made with the Summer Picnic Designer Paper as well as the Die cute Blooms from the Mini Catalog!I love those flowers. They come in 4 colors and are on 12x12 sheets and pop right out! Best of all they match the summer picnic paper! Doesn't get much easier!

These pages were made with my favorite summer set Life's A Breeze , which is on special during the month of April with the Free Wheelin promotion, (see post below)The 2 6x6 (smaller) pages are the pages the girls made! We had 6 girls who joined their moms/grandmas to scrap! They had a lot of fun!

No comments: