Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


To ME! Just kidding, not today at least! Unfortunately I did have a Birthday recently but I also have a lot of friends with October Birthdays and I thought I would share some cards I made for them. I also demonstrated this set at my party on Monday at my fab Hostess Kaye's house! (HI Kaye!) My favorite Birthday set is Party Hearty,and best of all it is on sale this month too for 20% off!! Whoo Hoo! This was one of the 1st purchases I made from the New catalog when it came out in August! This stamp set is really fun and easy to stamp with! What is not to love about cupcakes and party hats, they make me happy (esp the cupcakes, choc. ones!)! Did I mention I love cupcakes!
The one on the right doen in the Regal Rose cardstock,is the one that I demo at Kaye's Party on Monday. The other is with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock as the base. For all of the cards I cut off about 3/4 in after I folded my card stock in half and used the new Scalloped Edge Punch down the side, which is hard to tell from my pictures. I had to take them with my camera phone due to time constraints. So trust me, the edges are scalloped and most beautiful! LOL I cut a 5 1/2 x 1 1/2 piece of one of my favorite double sided designer paper, Sweet Always and attached it on the side I cut off. Then toped mine with some Dazzling Dimaonds gliter becuase no cupcake is complete with out sprinkles! This is a better close up picture of one of the cards, so you can see the scalloped edge. They are all the same design just with different color combinations. I used the colors of the designer paper to guide me! As I do often! Makes it all soooooo easy esp if you color challenged like me!
Here is another one with the same set using the party hats stamp from the set! I also used wish big from a set called Short and Sweet. The party hearty set does have 2 sayings in it but this was handy!


Last but not least is the cute little party favor bag I made to match! All using the same colors, designer paper and supplies! I used the Large Oval punch for the little handle and tied some wide regal rose grosgrain ribbon on the top to pretty it up!

Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Choc. Chip, Whisper White
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink & Pumpkin Pie Narrow Grossgrain, Reagal Rose Wide Grossgrain
Ink: Regal Rose, Choc. Chip and Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Markers.
Acces: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Lg. Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

All supplies can be found by going to www.inker.stampinup.net and click on the shop now button ot view or purchase!! The online catalog is full of awesome samples too!

Be sure to hop on over to the website to check out all the Birthday sets on sale!

Til next time! I am busy working on some awesome projects for My Gift Giving Extravaganza comming on November 22nd! So mark your calenders for a fun filled day! More info to follow soon!

No comments: