Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stamp-A-Stack

Hello!! Here are the cards from my most recent Stamp-A-Stack.. The ladies had a lot of fun cratieng 3 of each of these cards on Sunday. Some ladies (12 of them) from church also did these cards for a private stamp-a-stack last Thursday night. I look forward to doing more of these, they all really liked leaving with 12 cards and envelopes ready to send out!



I am working on finishing up my samples for my up comming Holiday Giftables Camp next Wed and the huge Gift Giving Extravaganza on Nov 22nd. Mark the date cuz you won't want to miss them!

No comments: