Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 for $5 Class This Friday!


Please join me this Friday, June 12th from 7 -9pm for a
5 for $5 card class! Come make 5 beautiful all occasion cards for only $5! We will use Occasions Mini sets, Last Chance sets and the Big Shot!

Bring a friend who has never attended and you will make an extra set of cards for FREE! Please RSVP by Thursday, June 11th so I can prepare!


Long distance or can't make it but still want the cards?? I will make the cards and mail them to you for $8 which covers adhesive and cost of mailing them to you!


No comments: