Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

All Oval Double Pocket Bags Galore!

That about sums it up! I was up late last Wed, way too late I might add, working on these gifts for teachers, bus drivers and aids at the kids school as an end of year thank you. But you know, that this how I roll.. LOL I had a ton of fun making these and using all the designer paper. You can see my origianl post here along with some additional pictures of the inside. All the bags included (4) 3x3 note cards & envelopes and the other pocket held some candy, chocolate of course! I used the All Ovals set along with the Lg Oval and Scalloped Oval punch on all the bags and cards. This set and the designer paper made it sooo easy to whip these up! I really love the set, it can be found in the Occasions Mini catalog along with the scalloped Oval Punch. I really think it is a must have set...I took a picture of all the designs I made to share with you.... I hope to be able to stamp tonight if I can stay up. My stamping time is after everyone goes to bed but unfortunately I have a bad cold and might not make it. I know...who gets a cold in June right? Lucky me.... You will probably have to click on the pictures for a bigger one or to see detail...I made them small so they wouldn't take up so much space! Enjoy!

The two above feature the Bella Rose Designer Series paper.This one features the Sweet Always Designer Series paper. One of my favorites!

This set uses the Pink Pirouette DSP along with the Daisy Big Shot die with a ch chip corduroy button in the middletwith some pink grosgrain ribbon !

A close up of the flower...it turned out so pretty!
This one also features the Sweet Always DSP paper. I was experimenting with some different toppers besides a purse handle but have deiced that the handles look the best!

That's it for now, it was hard to pic a favorite on and which one to give to who!
....stay tuned for some samples of some last chance items as I go though my sample bin!

No comments: