Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving & All in the Family shares!

First of all let me say......HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Before I head off to see family and have a great meal with too much desert, I want to tell you how thankful I am for all of you who read my blog, all my Stampin & Scrapin friends and Stampin Up for all it's blessings!


Here are a couple samples using the All in the Family Set that is on sale for 50% in a bundle right now! It is an incredible deal and a really fun stamp set! You can see the bundle by clicking: All in the Family Bundle (item 116217) – Remember sale is only good to Dec 1st and is first come first served!


This is was a cute shaker card I did for my Card Club ladies! We used dimenitionals behind a window sheet, added some chunky sprinkles (or you can use beads) for a fun shaker card! I made this personally for a little girls birthday! Cute and fun!!!

This was a page we did at my Scrapbooking Club a few months back. (want to join? I have a new one starting in Feb!!) They could all add their family members at the bottom (these are mine) and personalize it. They make the pages the night they come and go home and put thier pictures on it later. I am waiting for some family pictures where we are all together to put on here. Hope to get some taken soon! but I love this set and use it often. My 9 year old, Taylor, loves it too!

No comments: