Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Secret Stampin' Sale that even *I* don't know anything about!


It's true -- Stampin' Up! has been teasing us with hints of a great big Holiday Extravaganza Sale that will be held this week to help correspond with the Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend!

This sale will be held on Wednesday November 26 to Monday December 1 and has been designed appeal to those shoppers who are looking for a great deal before Christmas.

So I just wanted to give you a heads up that you WILL want to check back early on the 26th for all the details as they are released. I can not wait!

No comments: