Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Bundles! Ends Monday!

THIS FABULOUS SALE ENDS MONDAY!!

Don't miss out - order soon! The All in the Family Bundle and the Mission Embossable Bundle are already sold out!!
CLICK HERE to view the flyer, or read below - then place your order 24/7 HERE!
Remember: As a special "THANK YOU" from me, you'll also receive a FREE gift from me for any US order when you include any of these bundled offers with your order! **The 1st 3 to place orders will also recieve a FREE Hostess Set from my stock of thier choice! Choose from current and retired Hostess sets! ___The 1st 3 orders have been placed but I still have 3 more I have decied to give away for the next 3 orders placed til monday! Who is next to get a free hostess set???
The sale only lasts till Monday December 1 and quantities are limited, so please place your order early to avoid disappointment.Remember, all orders over $150 also include exclusive free stamps & merchandise -- why not take advantage of this great deal and stock up or! Order online or e-mail/call me with your order!



No comments: