Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Embellish Me! New Corduroy Brads & Buttons!

I received these in the mail yesterday from my up -up line,Ronda Wade. I love getting gifts in the mail! She sent me these two beautiful card samples along with a pack of the New Corduroy Buttons and Brads! First Card uses the Sale-A-Bration Set you can get for free through the end of March, Polka Dot punches... This is my favorite FREE Set this year!



The next Sample uses the Button in the pack and she added some of the new white Organza Ribbon and the new Eyelet Border punch along the bottom as well! She also used one of my favorite stamp sets Spot on...

These corduroy buttons and brad are included in the Embellishment share I am offering here..

Here is one more share for today! Below are the 2 pages the girls in the Mom & Me Scrapbook Club made this month! So cute and Springy! We used the new FREE SAB (Sale-A-Bration) Polka Dot Punches stamp set, So Saffron ribbon from the FREE SAB Bundle along with the Delicate Dots DSP also FREE during SAB! I took a close up of the flower element. We stamped the flower in Close to Cocoa on Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery, then used the 5 petal flower punch to punch them out. We used a couple petals to make leaves and finished it off with the New Colored Flower Brads (these are also in the Embellishment share!) Fun, Fun!
<
Enjoy and have a blessed day!

No comments: