Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Paper Lover Paper Pack Share

    What is a key ingredient to a great card or scrapbook page? ACCESSORIES!!! Do you:

  • Love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Papers, buy you can’t afford them all?
  • Struggle matching colors for your projects?
  • Want to check out the different patterns before you buy a whole pack?
  • Love to have a variety of designs on hand for your paper crafting projects….

THEN this 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler Pack is perfect just for YOU!
One of my favorite accessory to use to spice up my projects is Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Papers. DSP adds special pizazz to your cards and scrapbooks that you just can’t achieve using only cardstock, plus it’s a no-brainer for picking colors to use on your project. SU has come a long way in the past couple years with their DSP and now offers textured DSP and you’ll flip when you see the Rockabilly Specialty that includes papers with a heat embossed look!
I love Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Papers so much, and I know that as a paper crafter, having a good variety on hand is important, I put together a special 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler Pack just for you!

For only $29 (+ $5 if I ship to you) you’ll receive a 6″ x 6″ piece of each pattern from our 20 Designer Series Paper packages. That’s a total of 120 sheets - WOW! To buy all the Designer Paper packs separately, it would cost you around $234! Cut them to the size you need for embellishing your cards & scrapbook pages, OR use them with your punches and/or Big Shot!

I need 8 people for a share, so sign up now by e-mailing me and I’ll let you know when the split is full. I will then order the paper and have it within 10 days. If it’s shipped, allow a few more days for delivery. US orders only.

BONUS: If the share is full by the end of Febuary I will include an extra 8 sheets of the Delicate Dots paper from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!


No comments: