Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Party Hearty Scrapbook page!

Happy Thursday! Thursday's are happy days for me because it is my day off during the week from my other job! Which is really never a day off, always filled with appointments and other things! Today the kids and I went to the dentist then later I took Taylor, my oldest to a fun sewing class with her girls scout troop! But before the day is over I wanted to share these pages with you! My good friend and club member Kaye made these and graciously said I could share them with all of you! I LOVE what she did with this set! Party Hearty is my favorite Birthday set... so many possibilities with this set! Kaye used a few different colors of Bold Bright markers to make the colorful hats! Such a simple and fun layout! Thanks for sharing Kaye!





No comments: