Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Good Egg...




It was so late last night when I posted the Good Egg Scrapbook pages and Glitter Window Technique that I forgot about this super cute card we did at my last Card Class! The idea was not my own...there is various versions of it around! You can't tell in this picture but we used the small Polka Dot texture plates on the pretty in pink cardstock. We colored the Egg in with our Stampin Pastels and cut it out! I am off to start my day! Hope your day is great!

No comments: