Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just Hockey....

Well here is what I was up to this weekend! Julian hockey is coming to an end and they had an end of season party for the kids on Saturday after their scrimmage yesterday. We were all asked to bring something so I brought some cheese and pepperoni snacks (wish I would have taken a picture...so easy and kids love them) and then the cute treat bags below for the team. I put a couple GS Thin Mint cookiesin there...thought they resembled hockey pucks! I almost only put one cookie in each bag and saved the rest for me but I resisted! LOL At the brunch the kids were presented with a certificate and a metal...the picture to the left is Julian right after he rec his...he was trilled with the metal...he wore it the rest of the day and told anyone who would listen about it!
So the details.... I used 2 stamp sets for the bags...Sporting Goods and Just Hockey (retired) I also used my Big Shot Top Note die (perfect size for the small cello bags). I know your wondering why I picked the colors I did? Unfortunately those are the team colors...so I went with it! I snapped the picture as I was running out the door to hockey so the pics are not great but I wanted to share!







No comments: