Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Well my last post said it had been a long day, this one should be titled...Been a Long WEEK! Shew! I had such good intentions but then I got sick... I am better know (thanks for asking :) thank goodness! I have so many things to share! A few more things from our last group demonstrator meeting, a couple things from my last card class and some workshop projects I did at Kim and Heather's parties! Thanks Kim and Heather for inviting me in their homes and sharing! We had a good time and they got lots of free because it is still Sale-A-Bration....but not for long it ends March 31st! Still time but not much! It really is my favorite time of the Stampin Up year for FREEBIES! On to the sharing!


This little gem was a card we did at my last card class. The card uses the Sale-A-Bration set called Botanical Blossoms. Not my orginal, but I can't remember where I CASED it from! I am so good at copying and tweeking but not so good at giving credit where credit is due! So if this looks like something you made let me know!
This cute little treat was made by my friend and upline, Anne Miller. She shared this at our last demonstrator meeting. Super cute little treat using the Top Note Big Shot Die, makes the perfect topper for the our small cello bags.
This is a cute card that was shared at our last meeting. I am not sure who the designer was, but it was great She used the free sale-a-bration set Polka Dot Punches, my favorite sale-a-bration set this year!
Now this was a way cute basket shared by Tamie Ackerson at our last group demonstrator meeting.
Def adorable! she used the free Delicate Dots DSP that is also a free sale-a-bration set! She used one of my favorite new stamp sets cheep talk! I can't stop using this set! perfect for cards and scrapin! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post...I will show you a card and scrapbook page I did with it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the Top Note Die so your basket made with it makes me smile and inspires me. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this Top Note basket! Would you happend to have the directions handy somewhere?
Joanne