Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Designer Series Paper Double pocket bag FUN!!

Ohhhh.....I had so much fun playing this weekend!!! This is one of the extra projects the card club ladies got to make this month! Isn't the cutest! I am so addicted to making them.....I had never tried them before but they are so easy! What is it called you ask? It is called a double pocket bag. I didn't come up with it but have seen other demonstrators make them and had to try them for my self! A deffant perk of being a demonstrator all the fun ideas other demos share! It is made from 1 sheet of 12x12 Designer Series Paper( I used a sheet from the Pink Pirouette Prints Pack) and a series of scoring and adhering! Isn't it WONDERFUL! So much better IRL! What do you do with it you ask? Why you can do anything you like with it! Kidding...but I personally think it would be great year end gift for teachers with some 3x3 note cards in one side and candy in the other? Or you could fill it with girly things for a little girls birthday...the possibilities are endless really! Have any ideas for it? Leave them in the comments!


Here is the inside view....

















And a close up of the flower I created with the Daisy Big Shot die and my Big Shot! I just can't get enough of that machine! Come try it for yourself at the Card/Scrapbooking Class this Thursday. We will be using it for one of the cards we will make!! I finished of my flower with a ch. chip corduroy brad! I love these corduroy buttons and brads! (you can get a sampling of the brad and other great accessory's with my Accessory Sampler found here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is soo cute. Thanks for sharing. I am going to scurry straight over to SCS to case it. Judi