Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crazy for Coasters Class!


That's right, I said coasters as in drink coasters you get from the restaraunt! Last month on the Stampin Up cruise I was blessed to go on,I learned the awesome things you can do with these drink coasters! I was amazed and have had such fun with them! I can't wait to share what I have learned in the "Crazy for Coasters" Class I am offering! At this class you will make 4 awesome projects with these coasters, a brag book (great for your purse or a gift), a wall hanging, a pencil/gift box and a frame! Best of all this class includes a pack (12 sheets) of Petals & Paisley double sided paper from the Spring Mini Catalog, a bolt of white gross ribbon & a Stampin Up Glue stick ($19 value!)! So basically you get the class for free!! You will have plenty of left overs of paper, ribbon & glue to make many more for gifts (what a perfect fathers day or grauation gift!) or to use in your scrapbooks and cards!



When: Wed, May 30th 7pm
Where: Darcie's Stamp Studio
Cost: $20
Includes: 4 projects and all supplies listed above
*****Bring a new guest and pick from my NEW Goodie Basket!!

Must RSVP/Pre-Pay Wed, May 23rd in order for supplies to be ordered.
****This is also a class on the go! Pick a date, gather some friends and I bring the class to you!! Email me at dhelt1@juno.com to reserve your date!

No comments: