Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Like CHRISTMAS at my house!! LOL



You guys haven't heard from me in awhile! Probally thought I had the baby already! LOL Not yet, but I will be sure to let you know!
On to the fun news! All you ladies that attended the New Catalog Open House/Retired Stamp sale, your orders are HERE!!! I can't tell you how exciting it was to see those 3 boxes sitting on my front porch when I got home yesterday from work!!! Taylor and I opened them right up and and started picking through the boxes right away! How fun it was! She thought I should take my picture with the boxes to show you! So that is me. Everything is so much better in person! The ribbon is beautiful and all the paper and the new stamps and the new pretties kit! I wish it were all mine! But don't worry I will be delivering it all to you this weekend or Monday! Stay tuned for some samples.

No comments: