Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Baby Shower pics and cards!


My wonderful friends gave me a baby shower a week or so a go! I am so fortuante and greatful to have such wonderful friends! It was very appricated and a great time! No baby yet for us but it will happen next week, weather I have her on my own or they induce me. There is light at the end of the tunnel! I thought I would share some pictures with you though, while I have the energy to do so!! The first is obviously me but the others are some of the awesome cards I rec! The first one with the bear are my thank yous, the giraffe were the invitations, the second card was made by my friend Heather S. She used 2 new colors I would have never put together for a baby card but I LOVED! Groovy Guava & Wild Wasabi using the I'm Here stamp set and some of the new rhinestone brads! The next was made by my other Friend Melissa W., she used the new set Year Around fun, and she used another color combo I would have never used on a baby card but LOVED it too! She used Ruby Red & Pretty in Pink! The last one was made by my other friend Anne M. She used the new level 3 Hostess Simply Scrappin kit! It uses the new color Purely Pomegranate.

No comments: