Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!! Yep the day we celebrate our Independence and Freedoms!! I redecorated the blog in honor of the Red, White & Blue! I just wanted to post these little cuties on here before we head out for a fun day! This morning the kids & I are going to watch a local parade(we love parades and this is one Taylor is not actually in for the first time this summer!!!), then the kids will check out some events in a park near the parade. Then later off to Okemos to watch fireworks (and to get some yummy Culver's frozen custard!) We sit out side their building for a great view! Anywho....................... here are some treats I made to give to friends and neighbors today! I LOVE to make these, they are called Sour Cream containers and were the 1st project I ever made! My sister hosted a Stampin Up! party a little over 5 years ago and this was the make-n-take! I was HOOKED! I filled these with chocolate of course! LOL Hope you like them!!!





Stampin Supplies:

Stamps: Classic Stars Jumbo wheel
Paper: Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: Red striped grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, crimper.

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Darcie, these sour cream containers are so-o-o cute! LOVE that classic stars wheel and striped grosgrain ribbon! Such a festive treat!