Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween is a commin!!

It has been so much fun preparing for Halloween this year! I can hardly believe it will be here on Friday though! Below are some treats I made for our annual Pumpkin Party. The kids invite their friends and we carve and decorate pumpkins, eat, play games and go on a fun hay ride. I thought I would share the clay pots I decorated to put my fun pretzels in! Just some normal clay pots with a strip of Ghostly Greetings designer paper with some ribbon and my current favorite Halloween Set, Batty for you!


Here is my son and my sister Rene putting some finishing touches on his pumpkin!

Doughnuts on a String.... YUM!!!

Finally My Husband and my father riding behind and around the wagon, trying to be scary..... LOL

No comments: