Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Occasion Mini Catalog & Get Conected Promo!

Occasions Mini Catalog


Dates: April 1-June 30, 2009
This is one of the BEST mini's ever!!!! I have pre-ordered some much from it I can't wait to play and get some cards ready for Aprils Card Class and parties this month! Be sure and save the date for this months Card class and come make some all occasion cards/projects on April 16th!


**** Be sure to contact me to book your party! Your family and friends are going to love what I have to show you from this catalog! Be the first one to see and play with the fun new stamps and accessories! All hostess who contact me to book their party in April will receive a Occasions Mini Sampler pack that will include new DSP, ribbon and accessories from Me just for hosting! WOW! It is going to be awesome! I only have a few dates left so contact me ASAP!
I have a link to view the mini on the right side of my blog - or click here go check it out!





Aprils Get Connected Promotion

Dates: April 1-30, 2009
We're giving away stamps AGAIN!!!!! When you spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products, you can choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!!! Click here to read more about it!


When you host a workshop of $150 or more during April, you can choose any one item from the "Under $10" page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE

Join Stampin' Up! for just $66.34*






That's right! You can join Stampin' Up! right now, and only pay $66.34* (plus tax) as your first payment on your starter kit. Over the next 2 months, you will make 2 more monthly payments to pay for your kit! But, the cool thing is that you are a demonstrator RIGHT AWAY, get your starter kit RIGHT AWAY, and can begin sharing what you love... RIGHT AWAY! I will even provide you with the supplies for your 1st scheduled workshops make-n-takes if you choose to do workshops!
For more information on this special offer for the month of April... CLICK HERE!


*$66.34 + 6% sales tax based on $199 starter kit. 2 additional monthly payments of $66.33 required.Offer expires April 30, 2009.

No comments: