Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Ocassions Mini Catalog, SAB & hello!

Hello there...seems like forever since I have posted. Never fear...I have been stamping but have not been sharing on here like I use to! I was really busy during the fall and Christmas time doing some craft shows/vendor events and also stamping gifts. I gave lost of handstamped & handmade gifts this year!

I spent every free moment this weekend stamping with my new goodies from the Occasions Mini catalog and my FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and tools! It was so much fun and I can not tell you how EXCITED I am about this new Mini...my wish list is miles long, not much I don't want in there...good thing I have til the end of April to get it all! I will post some pics later night of the projects & scrapbook pages we did at our Scrapbooking Club yesterday & tonight. They were so much fun to put together! Til then....think about a date you want to host a Stampin UP party to get your hand on the awesome new mini catalog and FREE Stamps and accessories for you and your friends cuz I can't wait to come over and stamp with you!
I will leave you with these 2 adoreable samples from Stampin Up...they feature the new Heart Treat Cups (#120435) with the coordinating Stamp Set Sweetheart stamp set (#120415)...are they not sooo cute!


No comments: