Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Samples for the day!



Shew!!! I have been absent for so long that I have sooo much to share with all of you!! Here are the projects my Techniques Club did this past week!

Starting Top right and going clock wise: Cute card using the Cutie Pie Double Sided Designer paper, scallop punch & Seeing Spots Stamp set which I love becuase the images in this set punch out perfectly with the 1 3/8 in circle punch! This card we learned how to do "Scratch N' Sniff" embossing! Really a cool technique, where you use a drink mix and combine it with clear embossing powder and emboss! You really can smell it!

Next is a simple card using a new stamp set called Big on Christmas. The scrapbook club also used this set on their holiday page they made this month. Great versatile set and one of my favorites this year! It also used the new in colors, Wild Wasabi & Purely Pomegranate. I can take credit for creation of this but I can't remember the demo who I did CASE it from. So if this your creation, please let me know so I can give you credit!

Next is a fun bookmark they made using the awesome new Scallop punch (Ask anyone, I am crazy about punches, this one in particular! LOVE IT!!) Fun project! Want to learn how to make it? This could be one of the free make n takes we do at your Next in home party!!!

Last but not least, is a pretty card using a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog, called Season of Joy.
Stay tuned for more updates and samples! Just before Shelby was born I participated in an awesome 100 card swap and will be sharing some of those cards with you! You can subcribe to get updates/samples over to the right of the page too!

No comments: