Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mom & Me Scrapbook Club!


I am really excited to be offering this Mom & Me Club! I have been thinking about doing this for awhile now! My daughter Taylor, loves to scrapbook but we don't always have time to do it together, so I thought this would be a way to do it and I know others would love to scrap with the kids in their life! Right now I am taking names of those who are interested, we will need 6 mom/child combos to start. Once I have 6 interested we will decide on a start date and the day/time we will meet.

Here is how it will work:

We will meet once a month on a day we choose once we have at least 6 people. When we meet the moms will make (2) 12x12 scrapbook pages and the child will make (4) 6x6 pages (2 double 6x6 layouts). The only "cost" to make the pages is a minimum $25 order each month for 7 months (you can order what ever you choose , scrapbooking kits, ink pads, stamp sets, punches, you choose). ****Bonus!!! Each mom/child will also receive a free Hostess only stamp set or scrapbooking kit and $20 FREE to spend on whatever they choose once during the 6 months!

So at the end of the 7 months, the moms will have made a total of (14) 12x12 scrapbook pages and the girls will have made (26) 6x6 pages. These pages will be complete ready to drop in your pictures, making scrapbooking a snap and you both will have a beautiful album while spending some quality fun time together!

Email me or call to add your name to the list of interested! This is not a commitment, just that your interested and I will call/contact you when I have 6 people interested and you can decide at that time to join!
Here is a sample of a double 6x6 layout that was done at a past class. This is the size/type the child will make!

No comments: