Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scrapbook Club Pages!


We met for another Scrapbook Club meeting this past Sunday/Monday, we have so much fun and I really look forward to these ladies every month! I love to create the pages adn visit with all of them everymonth! I thought I would share one of the pages we did! The other one we did was a Christmas Themed page. These are some pictures of my son Julian when he was about 2 yrs old. I still have to finish the journaling or the "things I love about you" portion but that is always the last part I end up doing! Want to join us every month and make 2 12x12 pages each month? Email me to sign up! Or if you have a group of ladies of at least 6 who would like to get together each month and make pages, let me know I will come to you!



Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Cute Pie Designer Double sided Patterned paper
Ink: Purley Pomegranate, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery

Stamp Sets: Best Friends Lower Alphabet, Big Deal Alphabet & Sweet Shapes

Accessories: Spiral Punch, Bashful Blue 1/4 in Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: