Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mom & Me Halloween Stamp Camp

Well Ladies! I'm back! Shelby is 1 month old today, hard to belive! I am so excited to get back stamping! So watch for some awesome new classes to be posted in the next few days! First up is a Halloween Mom & Me Stamp camp! I LOVE Halloween and I love to stamp with with/for kids! Mark your calender for Friday, October 5th! Can't make it? Let me bring this class to you!



This an extra special Stamp camp for kids of all ages and adults alike! Come join me on Oct 5th & enjoy a fun night of stamping with your child or leave the kids to home and come yourself for a fun filled night!! You and your child, if you choose to bring him/her, will have a great time stamping 6 Halloween projects each for a total of 12 project! You will have the best Halloween treats on the block this Halloween! Best of all you get to keep the stamp set you use to create more projects and treats for years to come!

For $32 each adult and child together will receive:

*Batty For You stamp set (27.66 value) from the Idea Book & Catalog (pg 27.)

*Supplies to make 6 Projects to include a 3 treat ideas, a card, an awesome treat container (great for a teacher present or for your counter to fill with candy) & easy Halloween brag book to show off the lil’ goblins more!
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
The cost for this fun day of stamping including all supplies for 12 projects and stamp set $32 per Mom/child together! You only bring your choice of adhesive. Best of all, I will cut and mount your stamp set for you, ready for your use when you arrive!!!!!! What a deal and it will be so much fun for everyone!

Here are the details!

When: Friday, October 5th
Where: My Stampin Pad, Laingsburg
Time: 7-9pm
Cost: $32 Includes: Batty for you stamp set (cut and mounted), supplies to make 12 projects, door prizes & FUN!

**Register with a friend who has never attended a camp/class & rec a FREE Ink pad!
**You must pre-register/pre-pay by Tuesday, 9/25, Space is limited to 10 so register early. Your payment will hold your spot. Remember, child guest is optional, you can come yourself! Either way you will have a great time!! Don't miss this one!

Please contact me with any questions! If you can't make the camp? I will bring this to you and your friends for a private camp, contact me for details!

No comments: