Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

12 pocket organizer & Build-A-Brad Bracelets Classes!

I get so excited when I make new projects! I can not take credit for either as an orignial but they are awesome! Thanks to Patty Bennett for sharing these! This first one was really fun and practical I might add! I will never have an excuse to miss another birthday. One of my New Years resolutions (you already forgot about yours didn't you! LOL) was to be more organized, this should help! The second one is just unbelievably awesome!!!! You will make a bracelet from build-a-brads & rhinestone brads, who would have thought? Not me, but some creative soul did! You will not believe how awesome and easy they are!!

Join me for 2 fun classes on Wednesday, July 9th!
Come for one class or both!
MUST RSVP/Pre-Paid by Friday, June 27th to insure supplies arrive on time.
E-mail me at dhelt1@juno.com for your RSVP & payment details!

**** Can't make the class? These can also be ordered as a kit in the mail. You will receive all the supplies along with detailed instructions/pictures, sent right your front door,to do at your leisure! RSVP date is the same and kits will be mailed out Saturday the 12th or you can pick-up a kit at my home or work in Okemos.

First Class: 12 pocket card organizer

When: July 9th
My Stamp Studio, Laingsburg
7pm
Cost: $20 (add $5 for shipping if ordering a kit in the mail)
Includes: full pack of designer paper of your choice on pages 168- 171 or any from the Occasions Mini catalog (you take home the left over 4.5 sheets!), all supplies and accessories to make one Card organizer plus 6 matching quick birthday cards!

RSVP/Pre-Pay by June 27th in order for supplies to arrive in time for the class. Bring a friend or sign up to make 2 organizers and you will and your friend will make double the birthday cards for free (12 total!) Whoo Hoo!
This is a picture of the organizer front. The organizer is empty in this picture. I used the Ginger Blossom Designer paper for mine.
















This is a picture of the inside with some cards I had handy. I put these in there just to give you an idea! Each page represents a month.












Here is a picture of the organizer from the side. I put 2 cards and envelopes in there to see how it held up. There was still room for more!








Second: Build-A-Brad Bracelet Class!

*****Same night ~July 9th*******
Come learn some other creative uses for your Build-A-Brads and rhinestone brads! You will not believe how beautiful and easy this bracelet is to make. Taylor, my 9 year-old made one, with very minimal help from me!! See her post here. So fun! There are 3 options for this class one is just enough supplies to make one bracelet. Another is to make it a mom and me and make 2 bracelets(one for mom, one for child). The last includes a full pack of build-a-brads and a pack of rhinestone brads($25 value). The second option is a great deal because you basically get the class for free, making up to 2 bracelets that night and taking the rest home with you to make more for yourself or for gifts.

When: July 9th
My Stamp Studio, Laingsburg
7pm
Cost:
$10: includes all supplies and instruction to make one bracelet. You will make and complete one bracelet that night to take home with you.
or
$18: Mom & Me option: Includes all supplies for 2 bracelets. Includes all supplies and instruction to make two bracelets. You will make and complete two bracelet that night to take home with you. One for mom and one for child.
or
$25.50: Includes includes a full pack of build-a-brads and a pack of rhinestone brads($25 value). You will receive all supplies to make up to 2 bracelets that night to take home with you. You will also take rest home to make a ton more bracelets! Second bracelet can be made by a child guest only.
or
Kit in the Mail: $10 for supplies for one bracelet & detialed instructions and pictures to assemble at home. $28 for a kit that includes a full pack of buid-a-brads and Pack of Rhinestone brads along with all supples to complete one bracelet and detialed instructions & pictures to assemble at home.. Both prices include shipping if needed.

RSVP/Pre-Pay by Friday, June 27th. E-mail me at dhelt1@juno.com for your RSVP/payment details!



Here are the supplies you will receive at the class to make your bracelet along with a picture of the completed bracelet. It is so pretty on, sure to have the most beautiful, unique bracelet out there!










Here is a picture of my daughter Taylor after she made her bracelet! Isn't she cute! :) I should have had her model her, as her wrist/hands are much prettier than mine!!

No comments: