Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

How to make the Rings from Circle of Friendship




Ok, so in the last post I confused you I am sure, so I played around last night and took some pictures of how to do it! So here we go!


Stamp your image from Circle of Friendship on your cardstock. (sorry about this picture, it was horizontal when I uploaded it but blogger keeps turning it)

Next take your 1/2 in circle punch, flip it over and then you can see where to punch. Punch out the center of the circle.

This is what you will end up with after punching out the center. You can then discard it or use it for a different circle or use it as an accent on your card/page.

Next, to make the ring, take your 1 in circle punch and punch out the remaining circle as shown below.

Here is what you end up with after punching them both out!

Here is the finished project! You can tread the ring through your ribbon or you can snip your paper ring and slide it under the ribbon after you have tied it. I do it this way, then I put a little adhesive so it doesn't move too. At the first Stampin Up national convention I went to, they showed that little tip & I thought it was the coolest thing! Works great for tags too, just punch your hole, snip in to the hole so it opens, then slip it under your ribbon knot and secure with some adhesive! Makes it so much easier and no one will ever know but you!! LOL

So don't miss out on the E-Scape Special and save 25% on the bundle!

Stampin Supplies:
Stamp set: Circle of Friendship
Cardstock: Rose Red Love Note (3x3 card), Whisper White, Soft Sky Designer series paper
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Whisper white ribbon, 1/2 in circle punch, 1 in circle punch




No comments: