Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dazzling Diamond Dust Club Project. Sweet Shapes!

Happy Thursday! This week has flown by! Shew..... anyway I had intended to share something almost everyday with you but life happens! LOL So I will make up for it today and tomorrow! Here is one of the cards my lovely Stampers Club made on Monday night. It uses a "dazzling" technique that is stunning but so easy to do. I am going to put together a picture tutorial on how to do it in the coming days! It is a really easy thing to do with awesome results! Don't you just LOVE it?!!???!?! I used a cute set, Sweet Shapes, that soon will be retiring from the catalog. It is a two step stamping set, which is one of my favorite types of stamps! The card also uses a set called Circle of Friendship(ring around the ribbon). It is the stamp set that is featured in the E-Scape bundle this month(hurry only a couple days left to order it!) See bottom of post for Stampin Supplies!
Here is another view of it. I moved it over to the window when I took it so the morning sun could shine on it to show you how sparkly it was! I LOVE glitter!



Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Shapes, Circle of Friendship
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, Choc Chip, Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Choc Chip
Accessories: Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, 1 in circle punch, 1/2in circle punch, dazzling diamonds glitter, heat gun

No comments: