Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stamping on Cupcakes!


Well sort of! LOL! I made these cupcakes for Julian to take to school. His birthday is next Friday but since school ends this Friday his teacher had him celebrate it at school Monday! Let me just say I had to be creative because I forgot about it until about, oh say about 8:30 pm Sunday night! Yep, I said 8:30 PM! I had a fun, long,exhausting weekend up at Mackinaw City/Island last weekend with Taylor (my oldest) with our Brownie troop. So making cupcakes was the last thing on my mind! These cupcakes are a piece of work, let me tell you. I thankfully had a cake mix and my mom had some frosting but that is it! They looked really plain to me with out anything on them so I dyed the frosting green and stamped soccer balls out from the set Just Soccer and punched them out with my 1 3/8 in circle punch and just pushed them in the frosting a bit! Wala! He loved them when he seen them the next morning!
So the moral of my story is don't forget you can use your stamps for more than just papercrafting!

No comments: