Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Been Gone A Long Time & Hawaiian Papya Paper

I have been gone a long time! This last part of Summer really went so fast and was so busy!! The kids are off to school last week and things are getting back to normal (if there is a normal in our house!)

So what is new!! More like what isn't new! LOL I had my New Catalog Open House a couple weeks ago, we all had a great time and they had tons of fun shopping from my retired sets and picking out FREE New product from the New Catalog & Idea book! I wish I had some pics from the event to share but I don't. I do have the project they made, I will get those posted soon.

On to what have I been up to since then? Stampin my head OFF! LOL No really I was crazily making scrapbook pages for an awesome 12x12 scrapbook swap with some fellow demonstrator friends which was Fabulous I might add! I will share some with you I am sure! I was also having so much fun playing with the New double sided designer paper from the New Catalog! We had an awesome demonstrator get together over the weekend. Picture 80 crazy stampin fanatics in one small township hall! I created a display for the event featuring the new designer paper. There were other displays from some other talented demonstrator friends as well as great new product demonstrations including the new Die Cutting machine the Big Shot, can't WAIT to get mine! What a fun day, next time you should join me as my guest. Why would you want to come if your not a demonstrator? Because it is a day full of new ideas, fabulous make-n-takes, great displays, great people, swapping, door prizes and so much more! Let me know if your interested in joining me next time and I will make sure you come with me!!

So to reward you for reading this far, here are some samples I made featuring the new designer paper Hawaiian Papaya!!!






These I can not claim credit for. My friend and fellow demonstrator created these cute little mini clear envelope album. She did a great job!

No comments: