Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On-Line Ordering is here!!!

YOU CAN NOW ORDER FROM ME ONLINE!
Anytime you want!
You can shop on my website!
Is that not the coolest?
Head over to my website and check it out!!! Just click the shop now button in the upper right corner. . .I have my own online storefront! !
Go check out the new digs, even if you don't plan on buying, and let me know what you think! I am super excited that you can even just go and browse! I love to do that online. . .just check everything out . . .

No comments: