Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Shelby's Frame

Here is a quick share before I head off for the day! I shared Shelby's 1st year pics with you awhile back. Well here is what I did with some of them. This is just a cheep $2 frame from Wal-Mart. I added some Sweet Always new designer paper to one opening and shtamped her name with the Schoobook Serif Alphabet set. I had her pics turned black and white then took my pretty in pink stampin write marker with the brush end and colored in her flower! They turned out so awesome! You have to make sure your pictures are Matte finish for it to work!

No comments: