Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bella Rose

Happy Thursday! Well Thursdays are always a happy day for me! It is the day I have off during the week!!! Today we are off to get some groceries, stop at the local mall to see what they have for the kids (maybe me too!) and then off to Shelby's 1 yr check up! It will be just Shelby and I, as the other kids are at school!!!

So here are some shares for you using the Bella Rose paper! Stay tuned!!! I am going to be sharing some Halloween stuff along with some classes I am working on for Fall soon! I LOVE Halloween. I love everything about it, decorating for it, picking out & making Halloween Costumes, our Halloween party we have, the school parties, making treats, carving pumpkins and best of all........... The CANDY!! LOL you didn't think I would leave that out. Ok there is one thing I don't like about Halloween, its the weather that comes after it!! BOOOOOOO! This was a page done by the ladies in my Scrapbooking Club last month. I also usedit for display at the big demonstrator get together we had last Saturday that I keep talking about! I was inspired by a page in the new Idea Book & Catalog you can see it here . I have to say the new online catalog is so AWESOME! There are so many ideas on there and so easy to find!! this page used the Dreams DeJour stamp set & Bella Rose Designer paper along with the scalloped edge punch, all NEW!!!
Here are some samples that my friend and wonderfully talented downline Tricia Bloomfield made for out get together. Here display was new accessories. You can see a variety here such as the new double sided satin ribbon (one side is Kiwi Kiss and the other vanilla), Bella Rose paper, Riding Hood red taffeta ribbon and more! She did a great job!
Here is a close up picture I took of one of Tricia's cards. I just love the simpicty of it! So beautiful!!! Feel free to leave Tricia a note here and I will pass it on to her!

No comments: