Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Alice In Wonderland Stampin Up Style!

I'm back! We have had a busy past week! First up was my daughter Taylor's play...She was Small Alice in a local youth production of Alice in Wonderland over the weeekend! These kids worked so hard for 2hrs a day/4 days a week for the past 6 weeks! They were fantastic!



First picture was her doing her part with the Caterpillar and the second pic is of her with the "girls of the golden afternoon" It was an awesome play..I couldn't have been more proud of her! All the kids really! In 2 nights there were 1000 people who came to see it!

Which brings me to my next topic...I will show you what I made for the Director, assistant director and music director. I volunteered after the show to make something to give to them at the cast party the next night so I spent Saturday afternoon making these little memory books... Not my norm, but it had to be fast. So I took the pictures I took at dress rehearsal and the night before and uploaded them to be printed out. Then I had some of those in expensive plastic albums you can get at Wal-Mart or the Dollar store and made an autograph page for each of the pictures I included. I tried to get pictures of all the cast and I think I did a pretty good job considering there was 43 kids in the play. Here is what I came up with...keep in mind I made it up as I went and was on limited time....

So this is what I was up too...this week brings softball and soccer practice and the last 2 soccer games! I am rescheduling the card class I had on my calender for this Thursday and rescheduling to next Thursday...watch for the info on that and a sample! Thanks for letting me share with you!

No comments: