Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pretties Bookmark Card and Pretties Share

Oh my....I totally forgot to put the picture in my last post! Thanks to Dennelle and others who let me know...I would have figured it out eventually! LOL I would have posted the picture yesterday but we had a super busy Saturday with soccer game, then a birthday party for one of Taylors friends(wait til you see what I made her!), then my hubby and I went out for a date night! Whoo Hoo...they don't happen often enough but it was nice! We went to Applebees for dinner then to the movies and seen Fast and Furious.....Good movie...
On to the stamping (which I have done a lot this weekend!)
Here is the matching card from the last post with the scrapbook page:






This turned out pretty using the flower from the Pretties Kit...I had never played with it before (I know...can you believe it?) So I busted them out for us all to use at club! We used the same Tea Party DSP on the front then added a flower from the Pretties Kit(colored it with So Saffron Ink and a sponge dauber) and punched a circle from the 1" circle punch for the center then instead of using the half backed pearl in the center I tied some of the new Organza Ribbon (pg 179) in a knot and adhered with a mini glue dot.... Now for the inside we decorated it with some more of the Tea Party DSP, some Organza Ribbon and stamped and embossed the butterfly from a New set from the Occasions Mini, Great Friend. Such a beautiful set! We then took the perforation tool from the Cutter Kit (awesome tool, everyone should have one!) and perforated it along the decorated part so it could be tore off for a bookmark! This one will go to my mom since she loves to read like me! I still have to make one for my hubby's mom (better get busy)!

So what do you ! I think I love the Pretties Kit! There is so much more in the kit I haven't used yet! Can't wait!
I think you will love them to and so you can give them a try I am offering a:


Pretties Share!
You will receive 1/5 of the kit.
Your share will consist of:

10 white flowers (range of sizes)
12 white and 12 cream halfback pearls (range of sizes)
9 white and 9 cream round pearls (range of sizes)
8 beads (asst shapes)
10 rhinestone brads (asst sizes)
6 spacer beads (these are the tiny beads that go between the other beads when you thread them on your hat pin, I will put them on one of your hat pins so they don't get lost.)
2 hatpins
Note: Tin not included

This is a great way to try the Pretties out with out purchasing the entire tin!

Cost per share: $8 for local pick up or $9 to have it mailed!
US orders only

Combine this with the Paper Share and pay only $7 per share (includes Postage)

Contact me if you're interested in a share or two. dhelt1@juno.com

*Share will ship out when I have 5 participants or 5 shares spoken for. Pretties Share is shipped directly from me!

******************************************************************************************************************************


Well I am off to enjoy this beautiful day God has given us here in Michigan! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and we are headed out to the mall (J Bucks at Justice are expiring today) and then to the park with the kids! My husband took the day off to head off on his chopper to the Blessing of the Bikers with his friends, so the kids and I will enjoy the day shopping and playing!

No comments: