Click on the links for detials of each class.

Classes at my Stamp Studio:

Scrap & Stamp Store:
comming soon!
Clubs:
Marker Club

Scrapbooking & Stamp Clubs
**I have 2 spots left, let me know if your interrested in joining us! April 2010 is the deadline to join! Or get a group of 6 or more ladies together and Iwill come to you for a club!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

May Speicals and Product Samplers coming to an end

These all end this Sunday, May 31st...don't delay!

From Stampin Up!






Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!
Get one pack of beautiful Designer Series paper or Textured Cardstock when you buy 3! Mix or match! Stampin Up has made a wonderful video you can view on-line with some ideas with it. You can click here to view it!

Then Click here then click on Shop Now! All orders will receive 4 free samples in the mail from me this month! No min purchase...your free projects will ship out when I get order confirmation!


Limited Time Mini-Kit!
This is truly the best deal EVER! You can join the Stampin Up Family and my team for only $75! Purchase for the great deal and to get a discount on your own purchases or use it to earn extra money!! You choose what you want to do with it! There is no obligation! Click here to read more and then click Join Now to purchase yours! The password is inker08!

**First 2 to purchase a Kit will receive a FREE Ribbon Sampler from me along with a Free Make N Take Kit for 10! Use to have a fun stampin time with friends or use it for your first party! You can e-mail me with any questions!

Product Samplers !
Have you visited my new Store yet? I have created another blog that features product shares and future kits in the mail! If not take a min to go look at what is offered! Click Here to check it out!



I have 3 current product samplers I am offering through May 31st! These are a perfect way to get a sampling and try them out with out buying a whole pack of each! Current shares offered:

  • Pretties Kit Sampler
  • Designer Series Paper Sampler
  • Embellishment Share
I am taking orders for these through May 31st. You can pick yours up or have it mailed!


Have a wonderful weekend! I am looking forward to mine! I will be joining my oldest daughter Taylor on a weekend getaway with her girls scout troop. It is a mystery trip so the girls have no idea where we are going or what we are going to do! I am going to take some Designer Series paper along to make some more of those purses I posted last week for year end teacher gifts! I can't wait to give them to them!

No comments: